Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
At Arrow Dental, we want to inspire you to a healthier smile by showing you the benefits that excellent oral health brings to your life. Part of this process includes explaining things in detail and answering all your questions, no matter how small; if it matters to you, it matters to us.
There’s a lot to know about your dental care and keeping your smile healthy. We have shared a few of the questions we hear most often from our patients, but your smile is unique so you probably have some of your own. If you don’t see your question here, please don’t hesitate to call our office or fill out our convenient online contact form.
- What is restorative dentistry and how does it differ from preventive dentistry?
- Am I a good candidate for teeth whitening?
- I’m afraid of visiting the dentist. How can you help me?
- What’s the big deal with wisdom teeth? Why do they need to go?
- How important is it to treat periodontal disease if I’m not in pain?
- How can I change the appearance of my smile?