Invisalign Clear Braces in Westminster CO
Invisalign – The Clear Way To Improve Your Smile!
- We will explain the entire Invisalign process clearly
- Invisalign is a fantastic alternative to traditional braces
- Hundreds of 5-star Invisalign reviews can be found all over the Internet
- Clear braces like Invisalign can be affordable, just give us a call for more information on costs
- You don’t need to visit an Orthodontic Specialist to get Invisalign!
Are you an adult with crooked or crowded teeth who has given up on having them straightened because you can’t stand the thought of braces?
At Arrow Dental, we offer an alternative; Invisalign clear aligners are a state-of-the-art solution for adults who don’t want or need traditional orthodontics. With Invisalign, we can treat mild to moderate tooth misalignments comfortably, conveniently, and in less time than you thought possible.
What Is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a short-term orthodontic treatment system that was introduced in 2000. Since then, certified providers like Dr. Jamie Marquez have improved the smiles of millions of patients worldwide. Invisalign is a unique treatment because unlike bracket-and-wire braces, the system uses smooth plastic aligners that are crystal clear and virtually unnoticeable when worn.
The aligners are customized to nudge your teeth into alignment gently. This is done using sets of aligners that are designed to move your teeth in stages until we achieve the desired results.
Why Should I Choose Invisalign?
If you have avoided orthodontic treatment because you don’t want the hassle of metal braces, Invisalign is the solution you need.
- Since the aligners are clear and customized specifically for you, most people won’t notice that you are wearing them.
- Invisalign aligners are made of smooth plastic, so you don’t have to worry about metal irritating sensitive tissue in your mouth.
- One of the things our patients love about Invisalign is that the aligners are removable. You can take them out to brush, so you don’t have to try to clean around wires and brackets.
- Since Invisalign aligners are removable, you don’t have to restrict the foods you eat. Take them out while you eat, and just remember to brush before you put them back in.
It’s important to note that, while you can remove the aligners, they must be worn at least 22 hours each day to achieve the fastest results.
What’s Involved with Invisalign Treatment?
Once we determine that you are a good candidate for Invisalign, Dr. Marquez takes images and x-rays of your teeth and inputs the information to proprietary software. These details are used to map out a plan that predicts the movement of your teeth throughout treatment. We then send the treatment plan to an Invisalign lab where technicians create your new your aligners.
You will receive several sets of customized aligner trays, and we will instruct you to wear them for about two weeks before switching to the next set. The number of sets varies widely from patient to patient and is entirely dependent on your unique needs.
Treatment time is usually shorter than with traditional braces; some patients see results in as little as a year.
Smile Again with Confidence!
Are you ready to kiss your crooked teeth goodbye? Please call our Westminster, CO dental office so we can arrange a consultation and get you started!